Haven't posted in awhile, but I have a good one for you today:
Top 10 Ways You Know You're Camping in a PARTICULARLY Rural State Park
10. The signs in your cabin are full of grammatical errors.
9. Mullets and "tails" are still in style.
8. You don't have to worry about anyone stealing your hummus.
7. You DO have to worry about the assorted raccoons, groundhogs, chipmunks and squirrels that live under your cabin, not to mention the mice that live inside it.
6. You see men with enviable (for certain women) B cups.
5. You see women with tatoos that have stretched so much you can no longer tell what they are.
4. You have to drive miles to get cell phone service.
3. You can entertain yourself by counting the number of dead chipmunks in a one-mile stretch.
2. The only fruit-like item sold at the concession stand is strawberry ice cream.
And the number 1 way you know you're camping in a particularly rural state park:
1. You hear a father lovingly refer to his child as "Butt Crack."